Asthalin Respirator Solution
Asthalin Respirator Solution is fast-acting bronchodilators that helps that treats and prevents asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The inhaler provides quick relief from breathing issues and the effects of the medicine lasts longer. The solution works by relaxing the small airways muscle walls in the lungs and opens the airways to help breathe easily. Salbutamol/Albuterol is the key composition of the respiratory solution.
What is the uses uses of Asthalin Respirator Solution ?
Uses of Asthalin Respirator Solution
The respiratory solution prevents and treats bronchospasm which is associated with chronic bronchitis, asthma or any breathing problem.
What is the Side effects of Asthalin Respirator Solution ?
Side effects of Asthalin Respirator Solution
There are no serious side effects of the medicine if used in appropriate or recommended dose. The common side effects of the medicine include:
- Feeling shaky
- Change in heart beating rate
- Muscle cramps
What is the dosage and administration of Asthalin Respirator Solution ?
Dosage and administration of Asthalin Respirator Solution
The solution can be taken through an inhaler or a nebulizer. In case you are taking from an inhaler, take 1-2 puffs of the solution to prevent the symptoms induced by asthma, COPD or breathing disorder. For nebulizer, the doses should not exceed four times a day. To ensure proper intake of the solution, consult your doctor on the procedure to take it. In case this solution is for children below 12 years, guide and supervise them on the intake procedure.
The dosage is usually determined basis the age, severity and weight of the patient. Do not increase the dosage as it may cause severe side effects. In case of overdose, seek medical help immediately. In case you get any allergy from the medicine, discontinue the course immediately and consult your doctor.
- In case you are using this medicine to prevent asthma symptoms, keep the inhaler with you always to cope with sudden asthma attack.
- Discontinue taking the medicine in case you have severe dizziness or chest discomfort.
- In case you experience sudden change in breathing post intake of the medicine, consult the doctor.
- Salbutamol when taken through nebulizer might affect the sugar level in diabetes patients, so discuss the usage of the solution with the doctor if you are diabetic.
- Salbutamol can lead to high blood pressure or change in heart rate, so discuss the pros and cons of the medicine with the doctor.
- Salbutamal usage can lower potassium level in body, increase thyroid gland activity and may also put you at risk of seizures.
- In case you take more than three puffs of salbutamol a week, make sure you use anti-inflammatory agents along with the medicine like inhaled beclomethasone or budesonide. This is as per new guidelines to treat asthma.
- In case of pregnancy or breastfeeding use of this medicine is safe but it’s better to consult a doctor on the dosage and usage of the medicine for safer usage.
- Read the label of the medicine before usage and refrain from taking an overdose of it to prevent any side effects.
- Keep the medicine away from children’s reach.
- Avoid smoking while on this medication as this may aggravate the condition.
- Do not stop using the medicine until advised by the doctor.
- In case you develop any allergy because of the medicine. Stop using it immediately and discuss it with your doctor.
- Certain over the counter drug may reduce the action of the medicine or might interact with it. Thus, inform the doctor about the medicines and supplements used by the patient.
- Medicines like amiodarone, amphetamines, atomoxetine, anti-psychotics, beta-blockers, betahistine, certain diuretics, chloroquine and decongestant cold medications may interact with the respiratory solution.